We are heading into week 2 of the whole 30! Holla!!! So far my entire family is still on board. My oldest daughter had her baby last week so I’ve been staying with her family to help out. My menu will consist of a bit more carbs than I like, but I’m trying to keep the new nursing mama full!! 🙂 I was serving lots of salad but she quickly told me she needs more than my rabbit food!!
Here’s my menu for the week. Remember, we keep breakfast very simple and eat the same thing. Even when I’m not on whole 30…I could live off of eggs!!!
- Breakfast: eggs/sausage/avocado
- Lunch: we ate out. I grabbed a salad, no dressing and Tristyn ate an omelette with no cheese
- Dinner: *Roast/potatoes and carrots
I seasoned the roast with steak seasoning and sautéed it in the instant pot. Then I added 1 cup of beef broth and cooked it for 60 minutes. It was delicious!!
- Breakfast: eggs/bacon/avocado
- Lunch: leftover roast and potatoes
- Dinner: sloppy joe bowls / salad
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs/bacon/avocado
- Lunch: Chicken Salad
- Dinner: meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad
- Breakfast: eggs served over sautéed veggies
- Lunch: leftover meatloaf
- Dinner: grilled chicken with avocado dressing/grilled veggies
- Breakfast: spinach smoothies/hard boiled eggs
- Lunch: chicken salad (I’ll make a batch for our house since I’ll be heading home.) This is something we can eat throughout the weekend.
- Dinner: steak/sweet potatoes/asparagus
- Breakfast: eggs and veggies
- Lunch: chicken salad
- Dinner: grilled salmon/grilled zucchini and squash/green beans
I will be back on track this Sunday and will start my meal prep for the week. I’ll also be sharing my raw bread on my Instagram and Insta-stories. (On a side note, do you watch insta-stories!?! They are my favorite!!!!!) I had two batches of bread in my dehydrator when Taylor went into labor so I didn’t get to snap any pictures. Mark told me it was delicious, though!!!
What’s on your menu this week?